Summer Internship Opportunity
The Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival is seeking a 10-15 hour per week Summer Intern. This internship is an unpaid position. This person should possess good customer service skills, be a quick learner and willing to participate in events.
Our intern will assist in planning Mukilteo’s biggest event of the year with summer events and promotion, day-to-day activities, and assisting office staff and committee chairs.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Participate and support the festival monthly meetings and events such as farmer’s market, race booths and other promotional programs to promote the festival and recruit volunteers.
- Provide support to the festival team for the day-to-day operations of the festival office.
- Provide friendly customer service to volunteers, sponsors, vendors and participants, in the office, by phone and email.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in an – all-hands-on-deck environment
- Experience with the Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and InDesign a plus
- Graphic and web design (Word Press site) experience a plus
Please reply with a letter of interest or cover letter and resume to the Executive Director.
Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival
4902 76th St SW
Mukilteo, WA 98275